Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Indigo Baby Set !!!



Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing good. I know.. its a very long long time i posted something. Its not that i was busy with the baby.. many things changed in the past few months that didn't allow me to sit with my laptop and type something.

I recently moved to London as my hubby is deputed here for some months. I am staying at home now with baby and actually getting lot of time to crochet. I have ordered some wonderful yarns from deramores and waiting for them to arrive. 

Weather is awesome here that its not too cold nor hot. Perfect to roam around and visit places but its again a challenge to do that with baby. The bonnets and beanies i made for baby are very useful when taking him for a stroll. 

I made this cardi and socks a long back.. that they actually became smaller for my baby now :)




The little cardigan pattern is from HERE.. but i have made enough changes to accommodate the thread size.



And these beautiful bullet buttons are from Pradhan Embroidery Stores Mumbai.. which i ordered few months ago.

I have also places an order on ebay uk for some colorful crochet hooks of all sizes in a beautiful case. Eagerly waiting for it to arrive to start my hooking.


I actually loved the way the socks turned out.. very cosy and looked neat..


Thats it for now and hope i will make new projects here and post them soon.

With Love,
Pavi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pavi!
    Good to know you and your family are doing well! The set is lovely, I shall make such for my baby too :)Oh how I wish I was somewhere with London type of weather now, it is getting so hot in North India! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cardigan and socks. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Cardigan. Very happy to know the developments. have a happy time and enjoy with the baby :-)
    Best day for the crocheter is to avidly use all the items made. Happy to know your crochet wearables are best used in UK weather.
    Take care and best wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete