Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

It's a BOY !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone !!

I am very glad to share the happiest moment of my life that my prince has arrived on Friday Nov 8th.


Though it was a painful labor which started with a normal delivery process it ended up with an emergency C- section as his head got stuck. But thank God my baby is safe in our hands now.

Im really busy with him and not sure how often i would touch my hook.. though i would visit your lovely works now and then.

Take care..

With Love,
Pavithira

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Pavi!! That's a great news!!:)
    Blessings to your son and also tell him, 'Happy Children's day!':)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Pavi!!!!!! Wonderful news. Wishing you a lovely motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaayyyyy!! Congratulations Pavithira!!! Lots of love to the little one :-)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Enjoy your time with him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated congrats!! ♥ Super ♥ I hope everything's well with you and your little prince and your family had nice Christmas days. ~~~ Happy New Year !!! ~~~

    ReplyDelete