Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Stash Burst !!!

 
Hello Everyone..
 
Hope all are doing good... Dont ask me.. Ecstatic...Yippeeeee .. I filled my stash with new threads in amazing colors...  Everything is  of Anchor Knitting Cotton and Crochet Cotton..

 
 
Wowww.. Yellowss.. Redsss.. Maroon,, Greens.. Mint.. Blueessssss.. 

 
 
 
 
 
Red, Green and Purple
 
 
 
Some Varegated, Browns, tans, green and yellow, oranges in 20 Size



Ha ha.. some planning for the Rose Doily is going on here.. still confused which color to choose...




Hmmm... i am behaving like a child who got candys in different colors... :)

Now its time to hook and also to strain the eyes with the thinner thread to make doilies..

Take care and await my next posts with some doilies...

With Love,
Pavi

2 comments:

  1. wow.... wonderful colors.... i don't get these threads in my place that's the reason i'm working with what i get in my place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... i am residing in bangalore... i am interested in crochets and have learning basics...can you please let the shop details or online website where u get ur yarns???

    ReplyDelete