Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Leibster Award on Women's Day !!!!

Hello Lovely Ladies,

A very very Happy Women's day  to each and every one out there! We are indeed blessed to be born as a woman.. !
 
Women's Day Celebrations was great at my office today with songs and dance.. And it was lovely to see many women in traditional attire.. after all we get to wear ethnic only on very few days in this corporate world.
 
One of my colleague was asking "why dont we have Men's Day?" . Oh yeah.. Men are not special they are just normal creation by God.. But Woman is a very special creation.. She has lot of special roles in life.. Daughter.. Sister.. Wife.. and the most special one.. Mother..!!!
 
My Women's day was made very special to me by Maria of Maria's Creations by nominating me for this wonderful Leibster Award.. This is my first ever Nomination and she made my day!!

 
 
Thanks Maria for nominating me and here are the questions she has put forward for me..
 
 
Which is your favourite movie?
Hmmm.. difficult one.. But i like animation movies a lot.. And my recent favourite one is "Tangled", I dont remember how many times i have watched it till now..
 
What was the best moment of your life?
Of Course.. My Marriage!!

Do you like animals?
Yess.. I love Puppies and Dogs.. We once had 6 Dogs and 8 Puppies at home.. That was lovely time where all puppies were roaming around the house.
 
Which is your favourite book?
2 States by Chetan Bhagat -  I relate it with the story of my marriage as me and hubby are from 2 different states and we dont have a common language other than English.
 
Do you like travelling?
Not much.. I like being at home with loved ones!
 
Which is your favourite place in the world?
My home.. sweet home!! 
 
 
 
And now its time for me to nominate 4 other lovely people and my questions for them are here..
Answer them and pass on the award to other 4 people..
 
Aishwarya of Aishwarys's World 
 
Sangheetha of Sangheetha's Blog
 
Lisa of Crafty Lisa
 
 
Lets shoot some interesting questions .. time to test my interrogation skills :)
 
1.When did you start crocheting and from where/whom did you learn crochet from ?
 
2.If given a lovely turquoise blue ball of yarn and given one hour what would you crochet?
 
3.What habit would you give up if asked to do so from today?
 
4. Whats your Work in Progress ?
 
5. Which one do you prefer.. Thread crochet or Yarn?
 
6. One school friend you are still in touch with - ?
 
With Love
Pavi

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Well, I also love animated movies! :)
    Have a fab day!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the Award :-) It is my first award. Will post in my blog soon.
    And Happy Women's Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Pavi and thanks for the award. I had a lovely time going through your blog. Its coming up well.

    ReplyDelete